Our Men’s Living Without Violence/Anger Management programmes seek to help men for whom anger, abuse or violence is an issue in their lives. This issue may be evident in a number of ways, including:
- Your partner or children may be scared of you when you are in a bad mood
- You may shout, swear or say things to your partner or children that you don’t mean
- You may try to control your partner’s movements or who she sees
- You may go for several hours without talking to your partner when you are angry
- Your children are beginning to copy you when you are angry.
If any of these behaviours apply to you, or if you (or others) feel that you have an issue with anger, abuse or violence, then our Men’s Living Without Violence/Anger Management programme will be able to help you.