We are the only specialist domestic violence/anger management organization in New Zealand to provide online counselling sessions. These sessions are ideal for people unable to come into an Anger Management agency, or for those whom time is an issue.
Online Anger Management sessions consist of counselling sessions via Skype. In these sessions we discuss with you your specific issue with anger and work on ways to resolve your anger issues.
Our Online Anger Management counsellors are among the most experienced in the country. We provide simple, direct and effective tips, tools and techniques to help you resolve your anger management issues.
What are the benefits of Online Anger Management Sessions?
Online anger management sessions:
- are tailored to your individual needs
- avoid the need to travel to see a counsellor face to face
- typically take 6-8 sessions. This is considerably faster than a group anger management programme, which typically takes up to 20 weeks
- are conducted by experienced Family Court (and NZAC) accredited counsellors
- can be held at any time, for example, during work hours or in the evening
- can be held in your own home-maintaining your privacy and confidentiality
Anger management counselling is an investment in your future. It is also an investment in the future of your relationships, children, family and friends.
We charge $100 for each online anger management session. This cost is small compared to the cost that destructive anger, abuse or violence leads to for many families.
How do I enrol in Online Anger Management Sessions?
To enrol in an online anger management session fill out the contact form below. We will be in touch with you within 24 hours to arrange our first session together.
We look forward to talking with you.